Friday, July 28, 2017

Have you Checked out Polyvore Yet?!?

"Gems" for Her



Have you ever checked out Polyvore?
Polyvore describes itself as "a new way to discover and shop for things you love."  This is true!  I have discovered SO many fabulous items (especially shoes and bags) there.

But, I would describe Polyvore as a site were you can put together outfits that you love.  Each item links directly to the site were you can purchase it if you want to!  How FABULOUS is this?!?

Recently, Etsy shop owners have been posting all sorts of fabulous handmade and vintage items there, too.  And not everything is clothing or accessories.  

I just made this FABULOUS pink and red set.  It features some of my favorite Etsy shops and sellers all in one place!  How fab is that?!?  If you click on the link, a new tab will open and take you to this set.  Then you can click on any one (or more) item(s) that you are interested in and it will take you directly to it!  I check all my links, so if you keep clicking on the links, you will end up at the original item! 

Some information about these fabulous Etsy shops!

Ali Dianne Creations makes machine embroidery lace items that you can use for all of your crafting needs!  Some examples that come to mind are wedding decorations, Christmas ornaments, cards, and more!  These two angels are in my set above:




Flower of Paradise, based in Mexico, makes copper patina earrings, diffuser bracelets & necklaces, authentic amber jewelry and more! This fabulous bracelet and earrings are featured in my Polyvore set above.  Don't they just make  you wanna go tropical?!?



Frances, from Supply Side Eco-Comics,  sells vintage "leftover "and "cast off" supplies such as buttons, beads, fabric, trim, lace, and hardware.   Some of her vintage buttons are featured in my set above: 



Based in Turkey, Handmade by Nadya offers handmade and vintage women's clothing and accessories.  I have featured 1 handmade item and 1 vintage item in my set above.

       

Of course, I've featured one of my own, handmade necklaces too! Fun 'N Fiber  

 

Plus too many other truly fabulous Etsy shops to mention!  So check them all out here!

5 comments:

Latest Post

I've Been Blogged

by Zen Cat Pottery August 31, 2018 Christmas in July has a FABULOUS blog and I have recently been featured in a few posts, along ...