Saturday, June 10, 2017

I made this cool image I found of an octopus into graduation thank you cards for my son to send out, as he just graduated from high school and got a lot of gifts:



When he saw the cards I had made, he told me that he thought the hat (mortar board) was in the wrong place, and that it should look like this:


Hmmmm....I just looked up this image of octopus anatomy, and I think I put the graduation cap in the correct spot - over the octopus' skull and brain.


What do you think?

PS:  During the course of this discussion, I looked up the plural of "octopus," which is, to my surprise "octopuses."  I'd always thought it was "octopi."  So clearly, I am NOT and octopus expert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

I've Been Blogged

by Zen Cat Pottery August 31, 2018 Christmas in July has a FABULOUS blog and I have recently been featured in a few posts, along ...